Train the Trainer
Glaucoma Drainage Device (GDD) Training Program
Cure Glaucoma Foundation has established a “Train the Trainer” Program (TTP). This initiative is designed to teach the latest glaucoma related treatments and/or surgical skills to doctors in developing countries.
Who Can Apply
Physicians in developing countries who provide local glaucoma treatment services or who are affiliated with a residency program, teaching facility, an established eye or community hospital.
- Please complete the Train the Trainer Program Application below or download the application.
you will also need the following documents to submit as part of the application process:
- Scanned copy of Specialist Exam Certificate, Diploma of National Board, Master of Surgery, or equivalent
- Letter of Recommendation
- Three Professional References
- Personal Statement
- All completed applications received by midnight on the submission deadline will be accepted and reviewed
- Applicants will be notified when the funding decision in made
“Train The Trainer” Program Contact
For enquiries about the Train The Trainer Program please call, write, call or email program contact, Mike Kettles.